Monday, March 3, 2014

Yummy Roasted Cauliflower

I am a roasted veggie freak.  I roast EVERYTHING!  And cauliflower was on my list this week.

I found this recipe and modified it slightly for my taste, but this turned out pretty good!  Also, if you are weary of cauliflower, try this recipe.  It may change your mind!

First, I cut up the head of cauliflower into smaller florets.  Then I added a couple teaspoons of dried marjoram, whole garlic and olive oil.
 I decided to add precooked bacon.  Because who doesn't like bacon!




And some Montreal steak seasoning.

Put it in a 450 degree oven for 20 mins.

Then added a couple of tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar and Parmesan cheese.

Cooked for another 15 mins.
Here is the finished product!  The hubby loved it and my 18 month old gobbled it up!   The tang of the vinegar was awesome.  I think I am going to add Brussel Spouts next time....so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment