Monday, October 21, 2013

Introduction!

So, I have blogged in the past, but not just about my life with my family.  I thought this would be a good way for friends and family to see my kiddos and how they grow, and also to pass on my recipes, crafts and ideas that may, or in a lot of cases may not, work.

My name is Katie.  I am in my early 30's and married to my sweetheart, Nick for 5 years now (been together for 10).  We have two beautiful girls named Ava (age 4) and Stella (Age 1) who are the light of our lives.

 But we cannot forget our first baby, Bella Bear, the Wonder Goldendoodle.

I have been a Stay at home Mom since Ava was born.  I have a background in Pediatric Medicine and I miss it dearly but I would not change the path that I have taken.  I am not naturally creative.  I would rather buy a costume them make it but I am now taking up sewing so I am forcing myself to get out of my comfort zone. I am also an avid cook, not so much a baker but I am trying!  I love the outdoors and am starting to run more and sign up for races.

Hopefully this blog will serve 3 purposes:
1- Give great ideas that are easy and cheap
2-Keep family and friends updated on our lives
3- Keep me entertained and sane.

Let the shenanigans begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment