Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm a dolphin!

I took a personality test online that tells you what your animal personality is.  I turned out to be a Dolphin!

"Creative and contagiously happy, ENFPs have boundless energy and an appetite for learning about new things and meeting new people. They bring joy to others and are keenly perceptive to the needs of those around them. They are vivacious and popular enthusiasts. ENFPs tend to get bored easily, and they are always ready for the latest and the greatest in friends, relationships, experiences, and ocean jumping."

This makes sense.  I just started taking up crocheting, love to sew, love to do crafts with my kids, need to keep moving, can't just sit and watch TV (have to be doing something with my hands) and I am feeling antsy so I am planning a week long back packing trip this summer, would love to someday skydive, climb Mt Rainier and hike the Pacific Crest Trail.

So, this hits the nail on the head!

Try it yourself!  And post in the comments what you got.  I would love to see what my friends and family get!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/whats-your-animal-personality-type



No comments:

Post a Comment