Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Blue Friday!

Mr Knutzen and I get to go to the Seahawks game on Sunday!  Yes, they are playing Tampa Bay who is STRUGGLING to say the least, but as we say from the Monday Night game against the Rams, we can't take any team for granted.

So today, along with doing laundry and taking care of the kids, I am going to be perfecting my outfit for the day.  I have my jersey, I have my homemade Hawks headband (or I can wear my beanie), I have my homemade Hawks fingerless gloves but I think I need something else.

I am going to make some Hawks feather earrings and some fleece boot toppers/liners.  Feeling so crafty!

I already have boot socks so I am just going to add a Seahawks fleece to them for now.  I think I may run out of time to actually sew the full liners.  But this is a project that I will want to master soon!

UPDATING SOON WITH PICS!

HERE IS THE FINAL PICS!
Busy weekend and wasn't able to post the pic until now.
Here are the earrings:
And the boot toppers!  
The game was too exciting.  The Hawks were playing Tampa Bay who is 0-7.  We should have creamed them....instead we won in overtime.  I was super confused about that.  But, Nick and I had a great time! 

GO HAWKS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment